Category List

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Picture frame, screen and chain, great for drying herbs. *I repinned this because I need to make a bird seed catcher to hang under the bird feeder for those birds who like to kick out the bits they won't eat. One of these frames would be perfect ! ( and here I was thinking I'd have to hang some ugly big plastic lid under the feeder ).

King of Saxony bird of Paradise head plume
King of Saxony bird of Paradise head plume
Click here to download
Picture frame, screen and chain, great for drying herbs. *I repinned this because I need to make a bird seed catcher to hang under the bird feeder for those birds who like to kick out the bits they won't eat. One of these frames would be perfect ! ( and here I was thinking I'd have to hang some ugly big plastic lid under the feeder ).
Picture frame, screen and chain, great for drying herbs. *I repinned this because I need to make a bird seed catcher to hang under the bird feeder for those birds who like to kick out the bits they won't eat. One of these frames would be perfect ! ( and here I was thinking I'd have to hang some ugly big plastic lid under the feeder ).
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment